1. The Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital Infrastructure requires, on lease basis, a suitable building complex preferably located in following areas; (i) Rajagiriya (ii) Battaramulla (iii) Colombo
02 (iv) Colombo 03 (v) Colombo 04 (vi) Colombo 05 covering a total office area of 25,000 Square feet, with parking space for 50 vehicles and other main facilities including regular water supply, electricity (with separate meter for each floor), central air conditioning system, elevators and safety measures. 2. This procurement will be carried out by adopting National Competitive Bidding (NCB) process.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Division of the Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital Infrastructure No. 79/1, 5th Lane, Colombo 03 (Tel: 0112577330) and inspect the bidding documents free of charge from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on working days. Inspection of the bid document has also been facilitated through the Ministry website www.mtdi.gov.lk.
4. A complete set of bidding documents (prepared in English language) could be purchased by interested bidders from the Procurement Division on submission of a written application to be received from 9.00 a.m. on 06.02.2017 to 03.00 p.m. on 27.02.2017, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 30,000/= in cash. The bidding document can be purchased only from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on working days.
5. The interested bidders may deposit the sealed Bid Documents into the Tender Box located at the Procurement Division on the 2nd floor of the Ministry premises on working office days from 06.02.2017 to 28.02.2017, 2.00 p.m. Alternatively, sealed Bid Documents can be sent by Registered Post to reach the above mentioned address before the closing date/time for submission. The top-left-hand corner of the envelope containing the bid document should be marked as “OFFICE COMPLEX ON LEASE BASIS – 2017’’.
6. The bidders should submit a bid security amounting to Rs.1,800,000/= with bidding document.
7. Bids will be closed at 2.00 p.m. on 28.02.2017 and opened immediately thereafter on the same date at 2.00 p.m. at the above mentioned address. The bidder or his authorized representatives may attend it. Late bids will be returned to the bidder without opening.
8. Calling for bids or cancellation of calling for bids for this procurement, is carried out at the discretion of the Ministry Procurement Committee.
Download and View the related documents